Stove Fire

Last night Company 23 was alerted for a fire alarm at Geneva Apartments. On the Deputy Chief’s arrival, he was notified by a resident that there was a fire on a stove that extended up to the cabinets. He upgraded to 1st alarm to get additional units on the street incase there was extension into the walls. Additional units were placed available when the investigation found that there was no extension.

Thank you to the neighboring fire departments and EMS who were dispatched, and UAPD for assisting.